Call now to discuss your needs
Hayley Mason: 0477 733 235
Basic ReOC Application
We can assist you with basic ReOC processing and interview services where you provide pre prepared ReOC documents, your 101-06 application form and supporting documents.
Starts from $1,200 (incl GST)
ReOC Ops Manual and Library Documents Preparation
We prepare your basic ReOC documentation (Operations Manual and Library) for $250.00 (incl GST) Once we have prepared your ReOC Suite of Documents, we then undertake your interview and in turn the Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operations Certificate (ReOC) is then issued by Kelvin (the Delegate).
Total cost of document prep and interview $1,450 (incl GST)
Commercial Operator Package
For an extra $200.00 (incl GST) you can purchase a suite of ReOC/RPAS documents that you will need for future approvals from CASA if undertaking RPAS flight ops from or near airports or in urban locations.
These include the following:
- Form 101-09 for flights outside the ReOC approval you hold
- RPAS Maintenance Release (recommended for all RPAS you fly)
- Pre Flight Basic Risk assessment document
- Battery Pre and Post level check sheet with flight times and maintenance issue descriptors
- Detailed Preflight check lists for MR and FW
- Emergency Procedures Checklist
- 10+ pages of Risk Assessment possibilities for any flight occasion when a Form 101-09 application is made to CASA by you for flights outside what approval you will hold i.e. EVLOS, above 400’, populous area approvals, flights at or near airfields etc.
NOTE: this cost over $6,000 to prepare using an Aviation Risk Assessment Expert and has been used by Kelvin (the Delegate) to secure Area Approvals from CASA for RPAS flight at or near Airports etc.
$200.00 (incl GST)